Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl

~Yesterday we were at Mom and Dad's and had our typical Sunday afternoon playtime with Landon and yummy dinner!! ~ It went a little like this...


Sam put his hat on my head to be funny.  What he doesn't know is that he's not getting it back!  I loved it!

Here Beau.  I won't eat your monster tractor anymore...

Thanks Yandon!  I knew you were my best friend for a reason!

Look at me!!  I'm soooooooo cute and sweet!!!!!

Muuaahh haaahaa!!  So you thought I was cute and sweet and your best friend and now I'm eating your monster tractor!!!

Dobby... make her stop...

I'm just trying to keep up my womanly shape!

Yummy!

Now I'm coming for you!!!

I'll get you my pretty!!

Bring that just a little closer....


Hope y'all had a great weekend and a super Super Bowl!  We certainly did!









No comments:

Post a Comment