Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pics from Paige's phone

The other night I was going through Paige's pictures on his phone.  He got this phone exactly a year ago, so it was sad fun to see how much Beau has changed this past year.  Check out a year's worth of pictures!! :)

February 2011






March 2011













April 2011













May 2011

Our last night in El Dorado

Georgia's on his mind....


Reading

Hanging out with Pamie

and the cousins!

Heading to Roswell


Meeting Landon for the first time.

I LOVE my puppy jammies and my puppy sports bottle!

Summer was so fun!


June 2011
Beau became addicted to Cars.


July 2011

My bike is all ready for the 4th of July parade!
 
Got my tatoo from Dobby! NOW  I'm ready!


Sweet Baby Landon

First time in our new house

He was so excited about all his toys he hadn't seen in few months.





Cheese!  We love corn on the cob!

Helping Daddy cook


August 2011
Beau's 2nd birthday


 Yummy cake!








September 2011
Trip to Birmingham to see Pamie




Got some new shoes!






 Wearing the hat a little girl in my class made for him.







October 2011

 Trip to Arkansas








End of November 2011
Getting our Christmas tree



December 2011
Merry Christmas!!!!







February 2012
Eating donut holes with daddy before preschool.
 Trip to the mall to ride the "carouself!"


WOW!!!  Now that's a lot of pictures!!!  A few things I noticed~ Beau played a lot of bat tee, took lots of trips to the park, loves to eat, and loves to spend lots of time in his jammies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment