Thursday, April 5, 2012

Take that Martha Stewart!

One of the last few days we had together with Mom, she wanted us to re-do her baskets on the fence and front door.  They were still decorated for winter so I went to Hobby Lobby and got hydrangeas and sunflowers, all 50% off of course, and did some decorating.  Take a look!  They look good if I should say so myself.  By the way, I went back yesterday and did my door just like Mom's.  Sunflowers and hydrangeas, and one million other things that I will get to later, always will remind me of Mom.


Here is Mom's "winter" arrangement.  I LOVE it and will try and re-create it next year but she sure had a way with things like this. 

Here's the one I put together for spring!  definitely not near as awesome as what Mom would have done but I'll get there one day.

And here's the front door~ 6 sunflowers for the 6 of us.  :( 

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing. I love you, and every little piece of Lisa Roche that lives inside you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an incredible daughter, Erin. I think your arrangements look lovely!

    ReplyDelete