Sunday, April 15, 2012

4-15-12

Lucy made a sign for Beau so he wanted to send some love right back!

And then he played a little bat-tee!  



Well, on another note, one month has past since Mom went to Heaven, but not a minute has gone by that I haven't thought about her, wondered how she is, what she would do about situations with Beau, EVERYTHING.  I think about her all the time.  It still feels so new and so unreal and I don't know if I will ever have the right words for Mom being gone.  Basically, it just sucks.  I know that's not a huge SAT word or whatever, but that's how I feel.  It just really sucks.  :(


5 comments:

  1. It does just suck - and there is no other word for it. Love the new blog layout and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suck is a good word. Who cares about the SATs anyway? They are ridiculous and tragically boring:). Lots of love and prayers, Erin. Hoping each days brings a bit more peace for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dorothy and I are spending some special time together looking at your blog. We love you so very much and love seeing these beautiful photos of Beau and the rest of our wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big time. Sucks. BIG. TIME.

    Love it all though...you're such a good lil blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you used the most appropriate word possible. I'm so sorry. You're in my prayers and will stay there even as time passes. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete