Sunday, January 2, 2011

Roche Christmas 2010

     Christmas was so great this year.  We feel so blessed to have had yet another Christmas with all of our family there.  We just pray so hard everyday for another.

     To top it all off, we had a white Christmas!!!  That's right!  It snowed ALL DAY Christmas Day!  Here are a ton of pictures from our family's perfect Christmas:






 The perfect head!
 Beau's new Chucks!
 Daddy and Beau playing outside.
 Sweet Rikki!
 Our baby bumps!!  (Mine is MUCH bigger than hers!!)  ;)


 The guys
 Good Friends!


Getting ready to go see Santa!
 Love at first sight!

 Santa!!
 Not this guy again!!

 Oh my!!  Santa is rethinking his job!!
 Read this to me Daddy...

 So sweet!
 MONSTER!!
 The stockings were hung...
 I'm ready!  Where's the Big Guy??
 Soon-to-be mommy and daddy!!
 My parent's BEAUTIFUL tree!!  What an awesome Christmas it was!
 Mom and Frazer in their matching jammies!
 Waiting to come see what Santa left!

 Giving Elmo a hug-neck!

 Rambo!
 ERNIE!!!!




 Playing with Daddy


 Love

 So sweet!


 Adam got a kindle!
 Pretty Fray!
 Sam!  You look so grown up!
 Beau and his sweet grandparents
 Sarah!
 Love the Story People!

 We had a beautiful white Christmas!
 E-I-E-I-O!!!
 High-five daddy

 I'm ready for the snow!!


 Jen and Josh
 Best friends!

 I love this!  My mom and dad had this done this past fall and it is just beautiful!!!  Apparently Dad and Sarah had quite the experience putting this greenery up!!  I sure am glad they did!  It looked awesome!



 He was so sweet with Uncle Adam!





 Beau and Dad watching football.
 Touchdown!
 The joke around our house for forever has been that Sam has his name on EVERYTHING which means he has claimed ownership over whatever it is!!!  So apparently he thinks he gets Beau too!!  I thought this was hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. ERINNNNNNNN, I LOVE this post! What an amazing family you have. Love you all! Thanks for taking all these pics and updating-I feel like I was right there with the Roche family. Love you!

    Oh and I hope to have my Christmas post for you this week:)

    ReplyDelete