Friday, August 27, 2010

The Boys of Fall

First off, if you haven't heard this song, The Boys of Fall by Kenny Chesney, you MUST YouTube it and watch it now!!  It gives me the chills and every time I see it on CMT or hear it on the radio, it makes me so excited for football season and so proud of Paige's gift and love for coaching.

Speaking of the best season, Football Season, we had our first game last night, and we won!!!  1-0!!  We haven't won the opening game since 2007!  It was a BEAUTIFUL day and night.  Perfect for football.  Beau had his first babysitter at our house.  Her name is Dani, and she was one of the teachers in his class at Educare.  When she got here, he gave her his "cheese face!"  He did great!  I left at 6:30 and by 7:30 he was fast asleep.  I would have loved to have taken him, but I knew he would be asleep probably before we got there!  So, he will have to make his 2010 football debut at a Saturday game where he can take a late nap.  It was nice being there knowing he in his normal routine, snug in his bed, sound asleep!  Here is a picture of him with Dani before I left:



These are 2 of Paige's players.  He was pretty proud of his defense!  I think!  I'm still not so sure what's good and what's not.  Ha!  Coach's wife of the year right here!  ;)  Yeah right!

Here he is with one of his former players, Maurice.  Maurice calls himself "Beau's uncle Mo!"  (or Meau, as Sam would have spelled it!)  He plays at Oklahoma State.  He was actually with us at our first married Thanksgiving!  Just Paige, Pommy, Maurice, and me!!  One big, happy family! ;)

This is Victor Daniel.  He is Paige's player, and he won Player of the Game!  I'm holding his CHUNKY 5 month old daughter.  She was sound asleep!  It was so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment