Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

I love you so much Mom and Dad!  Congratulations on 32 years of marriage!!!  Y'all have set such a awesome example of how to love so unconditionally.  I am so thankful to have both of you as parents.  I wonder how we got so lucky to be born into such a loving and caring family.  I hope you both have a wonderful day.  Here's some recent pictures:

Beau LOVES looking outside!







Trying to put his brush in the fireplace!

Playing with the gatorades we had for the goodie bags for Paige's players

THIS IS FUN!!!!!!!!





I love this position!  So cute!

This boy loves his daddy!


Then I wanted a cute picture with him and he would not have it!  He was just reaching for Paige.  I'm an old shoe.  :.......(




Looking out the window at Paige and some other coaches.


Come on guys.  I wanna play.



I've got blocks!!

Splish splash!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Roche! Y'all really are the most amazing couple and a such a great example to us young lovebirds:) Erin, I love all the new pics. Beau is just perfect! I know you are so busy with school and then soaking up time with Beau and Paige every second you can! I Miss you and LOVE YOU LOTS!!

    ReplyDelete