Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Long overdue visit to Murfreesboro!

On our way back to Kansas, we were so lucky to get to stop at Tia and Buster's house in Tennessee!  We pass right by their town on our long trip so we thought it would be the perfect stop! It also made leaving Georgia easier for me since I was having to leave my family BUT I was getting to see one of my very best friends who I hadn't seen in forever!!!!  I had never even met Haisley and she is 1.5 years old! :(  Needless to say, we had a great time visiting them!  We stayed up til all hours of the night just talking and catching up! And the kids got a long SO great too!!!  I mean seriously.. these are some of the sweetest children I've been around!  I love this sweet family!!
Hadley was giving Beau a birthday card she wrote and some presents!! 
Hadley and Haisley


Snacking and playing outside!

Time for a golf cart ride around the neighborhood!!


Sweet lil heads!
Love this girl!
Singing Blake Shelton while crusin' the neighborhood!

Hadley's photography skills!
My little BFF!

She loved Paige, too!
Sweet friends watching a movie.
Chillin on the cooler!
Water gun war...in unders... ;)
Paige and Haisey!
"I love youuuuuuu!!!"
Love these kiddos!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment