Saturday, February 16, 2013

Signing Day and Kid Rock!

Last week was so busy for Paige but Wednesday was Signing Day (which is like Christmas Day to coaches!) so now we are getting to see him much more!  On Sunday, we went to Wichita to see Kid Rock again in concert.  That was Paige's 500th time seeing him and my 3rd.  Last time we saw him was when I was 8 months pregnant with Beau! I love Kid Rock, and so did Mom!  Dad said, "Yeah, I could never figure that one out!"  Haha! 

FACE!!
My buddy!  This football life would be quite lonely without this little goon!
Just a typical trip to Wal-mart! Then he had to take them to the office because he wanted to fight Daddy!
Signing Day!!!!!!
He's pretty talented!
Now it's Daddy's turn to play Hook!
Beau took a picture of us before we left for Kid Rock! He's a little short.





No comments:

Post a Comment