Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mini Vacation

A couple weeks ago, Beau and I went on a mini vacation (for a day)!  We had such a great time seeing Annie and the baby, Lucy, and Paul!  We even got to see Marsha and Mark!  It was so relaxing and fun watching Beau and Lucy play together, and I loved sitting on the deck and talking with Annie!  Here are some pictures of all the cuties~
What a good trick!!
trying to make Savannah to smile :)



Popsicles!!!


Going for a nice morning walk..Annie, you have more strollers than all my friends and me combined! ;)
I love Lucy's pose here!!
Gaga was trying so hard to get Beau to take a picture with her... he's kinda stubborn...

Sharing!!

This was the cuteness before the nightmare which was me trying to get Beau to leave...we won't be asked back..for sure! :)

2 comments:

  1. Y'all are invited back any old time! Love you to pieces! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Annie, we have that bathing suit too. I think that makes at least 3 matching by now...XOXO

    ReplyDelete