Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

We have had such a great Thanksgiving break!  On Wednesday Mitch and Rikki stopped here and stayed with us on their way to Mitch's parents house.  We had such a great time seeing them and catching up and FINALLY meeting Stella!  I can't believe I didn't get pictures of them here!  I did get a couple~ Sarah and Stella and they are CUTE!


I can't leave Beau out!  Here he is just sitting on the stool reading!
 
Here's a picture of the yummy breakfast I made Thanksgiving morning!  I found it on Pinterest, and it was amazing!  Check out the recipe  here.   Sam called me later Thanksgiving night and asked what this was...he said it was the best thing he ate all day!!!  Wow!  :)

After drinking coffee, eating sticky buns, and visiting with The Stewarts, we went over to Mom and Dad's house. We had a great time

Here's a picture of the dessert table!  We had a lot of pies!

Making the gravey and getting ready to get the turkeys out of the oven!  Why do you always give me a thumbs up, Paige?? :)

Adam and Sarah making the whip cream for the pies!  Good job Adam!  Way to take over!  He kept hollering in from the living room the directions...he said he had just made some that morning...next thing you know, there he is, taking over!  Love him!

Pretty flowers from Frazer's parents.

Mom's pretty tablescape!  Good job Mom and Sarah!

Love this centerpiece from the Pantino's!  It was really nice spending Thanksgiving with them!

Cute, Sam and Krista!




No comments:

Post a Comment