Friday, November 4, 2011

"Happy Ween!"

I LOVE 2 years old!!!  Beau just says and does the cutest things!  Halloween was especially fun!  He was an Arkansas football player thanks to Sheri and the kids who got him an adorable uniform!!  Boy did he enjoy Halloween and playing his role! 

After work, we carved pumpkins.  Then we went to my parent's house for Trick-or-treating.  That day, Paige taught Beau how to say trick-or-treat ("trich-cher-cheet").  He was very good at it and got quite a few pieces of candy, and we all know what candy does to little bodies!  He was hilarious!  For what seemed like at least 45 minutes, he was running from couch to reclciner yelling, "TOUCHDOWN MELMO (Elmo)!!"  It was so funny!  Then, he crawled up on me on the couch and said, "I go bed, I go bed momma."  Ohhh I just melted!  It was so sweet!


Getting pumpkins at the church~
 Shy guy looking at all the pumpkins!  He kept saying, "Ohhhh punkins!!  Ohhhh punkins!!"




 "I love you punkin"
 Beau loves Rah-Rah!


 Looking at the bon-fire~ "Ohhh hot!"
 Landon and Beau!

 Cute as a bug!
 She loves daddy kisses!

 Beau was not sure about this!

 Outta the way Beau!  :)
 I LOVE this picture!!  Looks like a model baby!!!
 My "sisters!!"  and sweet Landon baby!
 He was not liking that gooey stuff!!








 All ready for trick-or-treating!!
 Trick-or-treat smell my feet!!!
 Heading to Grammy and Poppy's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment