Sunday, May 19, 2013

Beau's 3 year old preschool program

Thursday was Beau's last day of three year old preschool!  Luckily he still has 2 years of preschool left before starting kindergarten so it was too emotional!  Actually, I'm excited to have my little buddy back full time!  I miss him when he's gone even if it is only a couple hours, and I will say it's nice to go solo to Wal-mart.  But now it's officially summer!  Thursday evening he had his end of the year program. We were so proud of him for not being too shy up on the stage.  For being the youngest child there, I'd say he did a pretty good job!  And can you believe he's the youngest!!!??  He is taller than all the kids by far!  I have a few videos of some of the songs they sang but I can't get them to upload here so I will have to add them later.

First day~ September
Last day~ May
So handsome with his hands in his pockets.





1 comment: