Thursday, June 3, 2010

Beau grows!




Last night Paige and I were looking at pictures of Beau and I got tears in my eyes because of how much and how fast he has grown! I was saying, "I just want to hold that little, tiny baby one more time!" I am just so glad that we have truly enjoyed every, single second of being his parents. I can honestly say that I know I held him as much as I could (probably too much!) and just tried to soak in everything! Here is the picture of when we brought him home from the hospital and then the picture I took on June 1st; 10 months old! Where did the time go???? :(

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I have tears too! I love that you took his picture in his car seat every month because it really shows how much he grows from month to month. I need to do that with Hadley!

    ReplyDelete